Dental Nurse, Qualified or Apprenticeship / Trainee
** Contact form at bottom of page **
We are looking for a qualified or trainee dental nurse.
Working will be in a busy, family owned, 100% private modern dental practice. Assisting the Dentist at chair side whilst ensuring high standards of care at all times and assisting in the sterilisation and cleaning procedures.
Things to consider
Great practice and location, lovely team members (our staff have been with us for 15 - 20 years!)
Sociable hours, no late nights.
- Easy free parking and on good bus routes.
- Competitive pay package.
- Good holiday entitlement.
- We will pay for your Annual GDC registration and CPD - further information available
- Great staff rates available for Dental Care Plans etc - further information available
- Uniform top provided
- A very flexible and understanding approach to working whenever possible
- Air conditioning in all surgeries !
A caring, thoughtful and considerate nature. Well-presented and good timekeeping.
Expansion in role and permanent job at end of apprenticeship (if a trainee)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to cope with the physically demanding aspects of the role
- Ability to work in a team, helping other members
- A positive, non-judgemental & open-minded attitude and a desire to help and care for others
- A standard of literacy and numeracy to meet the demands of the job
Please use the below form to contact us about the above job position.